Explore Koblenz from various perspectives: on land, by water and from the air. With the included “Kombi-Ticket“, included in the package, you can enjoy a 2.5-hour boat trip along the Rhine from Koblenz to Boppard and back. Afterwards, take the funicular railway up to the castle “Ehrenbreitstein“, from where you can take in the stunning vista of Koblenz. At the end of an interesting day, a delicious 3-course-menu awaits you at one of GHOTEL hotel & living’s partner restaurants.
Boat trips are available from April to October; from November to April, the funicular railway runs on Saturdays, Sundays and on bank holidays only; from April to October it runs daily.
- 2 nights in a modernly furnished room
- rich breakfast buffet on 2 days
- a welcome drink at the hotel bar
- a 3-course-menu at one of GHOTEL hotel & living’s partner restaurants
- information material about Koblenz and the UNESCO world heritage site the “Upper Middle Rhine Valley”
- ticket for a 2.5-hour boat trip along the Rhine to Boppard and back, a ride with the funicular railway and admission to castle Ehrenbreitstein
Price per person:
Double room: € 144,00
Single room: € 184,00